Drowning in data, what is your data strategy?
March 31 2021 - 11 a.m. CDT
Harvard Business Review reported:
- Less than half of an organization’s structured data is actively used in making decision
- AND less than 1% of its unstructured data is analyzed or used at all.
- Rogue data sets propagate in silos
- 80% of analysts’ time is spent simply discovering and preparing data
Being a Data-Driven and Data-Centric company requires a strategy and a process.
Attend this webinar and learn about “The 7 Data Habits of Highly Effective Product Companies.” Hear how several world-class companies approached:
- Creating a data “strategy” and developed data standards as part of their digital transformation initiative
- Managing the multiple layers of data for Edge, On-premise IT, and cloud environments
- Increasing collaboration among and across engineering teams with their data strategy